Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sewing Project #2, Crayon Roll

Okay so I got this idea from Lindsey @ The Pleated Poppy.  She has a GREAT tutorial (Obviously or I'd never have been able to do it!).
I used only one design of fabric, which is one reason her's looks much better than mine, but also the fabric I used was super thick, and the sewing machine I'm using had quite a bit of trouble with all the layers.  However, it really didn't take me very long and I think I will make a few more of these, especially when I get the fabric I bought online a few days ago!!  All girly, of course, for bibs - or more specifically 'Baprons'!   One of these will be my first project when I get the new fabric!  Can't wait.
While it's not the prettiest thing in the world, my son has it in his 'rolly bag' (what he calls his little backpack with wheels that he uses as carry on) on the plane right now, so I know it's going to get lots of use.
*I know it's called a Crayon Roll, and he has mini Pencil Crayons in his, but that's all we could find.  I finished it yesterday and he flew out early this morning!*

I have found the pictures of the Boden Baby Scrapbook that I knew I took but couldn't find, so I will be adding that project on here too.  I didn't take pictures of all the pages, because I was just trying to get it done!

Take care,
Mandy
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment