Saturday, July 23, 2011

Back to Stampin'! (while I wait for fabric to be delivered)

Hello Blogland,
I just wanted to share this School layout I just did.  My printer isn't working - more specifically my COMPUTER isn't allowing me to print - at the moment, so I had to find something to do with pictures that were already printed.
Andrew's first school year was last year.  Pre-Kindergarten!  He really enjoyed it, and is looking forward to seeing his friends again during the next school year.  I'm looking forward to Kindergarten because they allow them to be bused, unlike Pre-K!

So here's the layout:

I cut off about an inch of the page in the picture, because the bottom of the class photo has the school logo, etc.  Just in case.
Anyway I just realized that there's actually NO stamping on this page! LOL, it's all stickers and the letters are CS cut out with the BigShot!  If you can't read it, the red part with SCHOOL in between says "I like {SCHOOL} because..."  Also, I've left space at the top of the page, I want Andrew to write his name, but he's not here at the moment, so hopefully I will remember to ask him before he starts the next school year.  I hope to make a similar page every year and have him write his name to show his progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment