Sunday, April 17, 2011

Scrapbook for Baby Shower Gift

Hello,

So I've finally started making the scrapbook for my friends whose first born is due in June!  They aren't telling the gender of the baby which I am finding quite frustrating, so we are going for neutral here, people...  The theme of their shower is Safari, so I went with Safari colours, Orange, Brown, Bright Green, and Yellow (or in SU! terms Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss and Crushed Curry.. with a little Crumb Cake thrown in every now and then).

Here is a picture of the first page:



I wanted to start with a few that I could complete, like this 'Our Family Before Me' page.  I thought it was a great way to start a baby book (It really helps that one of their wedding colours was orange! Perfect!).  Next will be 'On The Inside'  or maybe 'Life on the Inside'  with an ultrasound picture as well as a belly pic of Mama, etc.  Stay tuned...

Thanks for looking,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment