Sunday, April 10, 2011

Colour Inspiration Challenge #154

Hello again,
It is a BEAUTIFUL weekend here in Belgium... People told us it only rained here, but so far we've had three weeks of snow at Christmas and all March and April have been sunny!  So who knows about weather anymore... but I'm surely not complaining.  I quite enjoyed these colours together, and I kind of used a sketch from a few weeks ago from Stamping 411 ( 1 ♥ them!) to go along with it.
Here are the colours for the Challenge:



And the sketch I used (even though that challenge is over):

And finally here is my Card:

It's kind of hard to see the words on the jewelry tags but it says "find joy in the little things".
To make this card, I used Chocolate Chip CS for the card base.  Three squares of Always Articoke CS 1 3/4", underneath the three whisper white CS squares that are 1 5/8".  I used Rub-Ons from the Lovely Flowers Bundle Hostess Set from the 09/10 Idea Book & Catalogue (IBC) for the three flowers as well as the sentiment.  The flowers were coloured in using Stampin' Pastels.  The square I used was supposed to be Rose Red, but I'm pretty sure it's exactly the same as the Real Red square...  But it looks okay anyway!
The Jewelry Tags are on a string of Linen Thread secured at each end with a Jewels Basic Pearl.  The Chocolate Chip Ribbon also has some Pearl bling added.  And that's it!

Thanks for Looking,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment