Friday, February 18, 2011

Attempts for C&S Christmas Cards

Hello Blog Ppl,
I wanted to share a few REALLY quick cards I made.  I got the idea from the Clean & Simple posts over at Stamping 411.   They are really great for a nice card in a short time.  Anyway here are what I came up with:




One of the ladies from the MFRC community asked me to come up with some ideas for cards to sell at one of the charity events we Canadians annually participate in here in Belgium, and I've started with the most basic, and will get progressively more detailed (read: expensive) as I go.  And for these the only cost is half of a sheet of CS each!  I dont think a card can get any cheaper to make than that!

I will post the next batch when I'm finished them!

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. So simple yet so cute! I like how you're not afraid to cut off part of an image at the border of the card. It looks neat and I never would have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete