Saturday, February 12, 2011

First Crafting Post!!

Here it goes... I've been checking out the blogspot.com blog called Stamping411 lately and it has hugely inspired me to get my butt in gear and start doing some of their challenges.  It's mostly just for fun, but it will hopefully get me going enough to book a class at the MFRC or with Andrew's class moms or something.

So I have done this Thursday's Color Inspiration Challenge #150!!   with one exception... the colours were Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery and Wild Wasabi and I have nothing in Wild Wasabi, so I swapped it for Old Olive.. I hope that's okay!

I'm going to try to post the colours on here:



And now I just have to take a picture of my card...





Stampin FUN!! (I hope the links work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment