Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's been forever!

Wow, I just looked at this blog for the first time in... a long time, and I didn't even realize just how long it had been since I had posted anything!  I've created a new blog page, basically because I wanted to change the name from 'Stampin In Mandyland' to 'Made In Mandyland' because I have started other crafts than just paper crafting.
Now, that being said, I may have created a new page, but I haven't been very good about blogging on it.  Well, really I've been terrible.  I've posted once and it was just an introduction really, not even a post documenting anything.

BUT I do really (really) hope to get back into crafting.  I want to make more bibs, I want to scrapbook some stuff (like A's first birthday maybe... -he just turned 6, how depressing is the state of my scrapbook to do list!)

ANYWAY I think I will be saying goodbye to this blog name, so if you'd like to join me (eventually I will get myself together) over at Made In Mandyland, there's a link for you.

Thanks for looking,

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment